- Advertising via the Bunkerspot website gives your company all-important, high visibility across the marine fuels community.
- Your advert can be linked to your company website or directed to a specific corporate website or marketing product campaign.
- You can monitor visitor footfall to your advertisement through click rate statistics.
- Advertising via the Bunkerspot website gives you wide market exposure across highly flexible calendar slots at very competitive rates.
Website banners are prime advertising positions so early booking is advised.
|Tower (per month)||230 x 380||1,000|
|2nd Tier Tower (per month)||230 x 380||750|
|Footer (per month)||1200 x 70||1,500|
|Mini Tower (per month)||230 x 250||550|
|Small (per year)||230 x 125||2,000|
Dimensions are given in pixels – width x height.
Above prices to not apply to BPi.
The Bunkerspot Price Index (BPi) provides daily bunker prices and historical price information across the key fuel grades at 350+ ports around the world.
Updated daily, spot prices are supplied by local and global physical suppliers, traders and brokers.
In order to track the correlation between spot prices and oil futures, BPI also includes information on futures contracts: Brent crude oil traded on the International Commodity Exchange (ICE) along with West Texas Intermediate (WTI) light crude oil and NY Harbor ULSD traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), as well as UK NBP Natural Gas.
BPi also offers an additional future price indication for 30+ ports, which demonstrates a useful correlation between spot prices and oil futures.
This innovative bunker price offering provides a premium advertising platform for delivering information on your company’s products or services.
|BPi regional banner||334 x 215||1,000|
|BPi footer||1200 x 70||1,500|
Dimensions are given in pixels - width x height
Our 19,200-strong maritime community receives a news e-shot five times a week. This provides you with a perfect opportunity to get your brand and advertising message in front of this community at exactly the right time.
- eNews adverts include non-animated PNG or JPEG
- Click-through to your website.
|eNews banner||600 x 100||1,000|
All above dimensions are given in pixels (px) - width x height
DIGITAL Artwork requirements:
- JPEG or PNG files
- Banners should be non-animated
- Resolution set at 90 dpi or higher
- No larger than 150 kb
Read our Advertising Terms & Conditions.