- Advertising via the Bunkerspot website gives your company all-important, high visibility across the marine fuels community.
- Your advert can be linked to your company website or directed to a specific corporate website or marketing product campaign.
- You can monitor visitor footfall to your advertisement through click rate statistics.
- Advertising via the Bunkerspot website gives you wide market exposure across highly flexible calendar slots at very competitive rates.
Website banners are prime advertising positions so early booking is advised.
|Tower (per month)||230 x 380||1,500|
|2nd Tier Tower (per month)||230 x 380||750|
|Footer (per month)||1200 x 70||1,500|
|Mini Tower (per month)||230 x 250||550|
|Small (per year)||230 x 125||2,000|
Dimensions are given in pixels – width x height.
Above prices to not apply to BPi.
The Bunkerspot Price Index (BPI) provides daily bunker prices and historical price information across the key fuel grades at 350+ ports around the world.
Updated daily, spot prices are supplied by local and global physical suppliers, traders and brokers.
BPi also provides next-day price forecasts at over 40 key ports and features bunker price information for IMO 2020-compliant 0.50% very low sulphur fuel oils which are becoming commercially available at global ports.
This innovative bunker price offering provides a premium advertising platform
for delivering information on your company’s products or services.
This innovative bunker price offering provides a premium advertising platform for delivering information on your company’s products or services.
|BPi regional banner||334 x 215||1,000|
|BPi footer||1200 x 70||1,500|
Dimensions are given in pixels - width x height
Our 19,200-strong maritime community receives a news e-shot five times a week. This provides you with a perfect opportunity to get your brand and advertising message in front of this community at exactly the right time.
- eNews adverts include non-animated PNG or JPEG
- Click-through to your website.
|eNews banner||600 x 100||1,500|
All above dimensions are given in pixels (px) - width x height
DIGITAL Artwork requirements:
- JPEG or PNG files
- Banners should be non-animated
- Resolution set at 90 dpi or higher
- No larger than 150 kb
Read our Advertising Terms & Conditions.