Signing up to Bunkerspot's RSS news feed is a great way to keep in touch with breaking news on the marine fuels sector - at the office, on the move, or via your company website.
How to subscribe to an RSS feed:
In order to subscribe to an RSS feed or news feed you will need two things, an RSS reader (also known as a news aggregator) and url (web address) of the RSS feed that you wish to receive.
- Download a News Aggregator / RSS Reader
A news aggregator or RSS reader is a software application that collects and displays news headlines and summaries from sources that you have designated.
- Locate the web address (url) of the RSS feed (XML file) that you wish to receive.
An RSS feed is an XML document that contains the news headlines and summaries.
- Install the feed reader or news aggregator on your computer or mobile device.
- Insert the url of the news feed (there is usually an "add feed" button).
- To link to our RSS Feed copy/paste the url: http://www.bunkerspot.com/rss-feed/feed
Click the orange RSS Feed button above to display the url in your browser address bar.
- Many of the news readers will allow you to set the interval that the software will look for a feed update others simply update daily.
The information in the feed will be updated when the feed contains new content.
Available RSS Readers
- Firefox Browser: [Click Here to Install Plugin]
- Google Chrome Browser: [Click Here to Install Plugin]
- Internet Explorer:
To add a feed to the Internet Explorer Favorites bar
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . ...
- Click the Favorites button , and then click the Feeds tab.
- Right-click a feed, and then click Add to Favorites bar.
- If the Favorites bar isn't visible, right-click the Favorites button , and then select Favorites bar.
Use of the Bunkerspot RSS feed on your website
We are happy for the Bunkerspot RSS feed to be used on company websites, but ask that a full attribution to Bunkerspot accompanies any content used.
We do not give permission for any reproduction of the Bunkerspot logo.
We reserve the right to refuse distribution of Bunkerspot's news content.
Bunkerspot does not accept any liability for the content of its RSS feed.