Bunkerspot is a key source of quality information for all professionals working in the international bunker industry. It provides a comprehensive, accurate – and always independent – view of the multi-faceted global marine fuels industry, keeps readers up to speed on innovations and trends in vessel and fuel efficiency technologies.
Bunkerspot – basic subscription
A basic subscription to Bunkerspot costs just £250, and offers...
- Six issues of Bunkerspot magazine – this authoritative and well respected ‘journal of record’ provides incisive, high quality features and news coverage of the major issues impacting the marine fuels sector.
- Unlimited access to www.bunkerspot.com – this enables you to view all the latest news stories as they emerge and read the comments and opinions from the bunker industry’s key players.
- The website also allows you to search an archive featuring thousands of Bunkerspot news stories dating back to 2004 – an invaluable information tool for all industry professionals.
- As part of your subscription, you can also read all the features published in Bunkerspot from the beginning of 2008 – allowing you to track market and technological trends and giving you a truly informed view of the factors and policies that have shaped today’s complex and dynamic marine fuels sector.
- A comprehensive and useful listing of global events, seminars, workshops and conferences relevant to your business.
- Daily prices from key ports.
Subscribers will also receive a digital version of the magazine. The Bunkerspot app, which can be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet, offers exciting interactive features which will enable an even more in-depth insight into the key trends and developments in the bunker industry.
Bunkerspot – premier subscription
In addition to receiving Bunkerspot magazine and gaining full access to the news website and archive, a premier subscription package includes a log-in to the Bunkerspot Price Index.
The Bunkerspot Price Index offers spot bunker prices in over 350 ports, updated daily and with easy to see tracked price changes.
The BPi also features quotes on oil and LNG futures contracts (with a 10-minute delay) from the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX). This provides the user with highly useful reference points to track a correlation between daily settlement prices and market indications.
This new product gives the user access to relevant sector specific data in a way which allows a degree of analytics and comparison. As the platform develops, it will also allow the user to customise the data feed to create a streamlined, time efficient and, above all, useful tool complements Bunkerspot's in-depth news coverage of the global marine fuels market.
A Bunkerspot premier subscription costs £1,250 a year (for up to five users per office). Multi-user subscription packages are also available.
To take a look at the Bunkerspot app, click on the relevant icon below.