Bunkerspot is a key source of quality information for all professionals working in the international bunker industry. It provides a comprehensive, accurate – and always independent – view of the multi-faceted global marine fuels industry, keeps readers up to speed on innovations and trends in vessel and fuel efficiency technologies.
Bunkerspot – basic subscription
- Six issues of Bunkerspot magazine – this authoritative and well respected ‘journal of record’ provides incisive, high quality features and news coverage of the major issues impacting the marine fuels sector.
- Unlimited access to www.bunkerspot.com – this enables you to view all the latest news stories as they emerge and read the comments and opinions from the bunker industry’s key players.
- A searchable archive featuring thousands of news stories and features.
- A listing of global industry events, seminars, workshops and conferences
- Daily bunker prices from 22 key ports.
Subscribers will also receive a digital version of the magazine, as well as access to the Bunkerspot app, which can be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet.
PRICE: £250 per year
Premier subscription - Bunkerspot Price Index and Bunkerspot
In addition to a subscription to Bunkerspot, a premier subscription package includes a log-in to the Bunkerspot Price Index.
Bunkerspot Price Index
The Bunkerspot Price Index offers spot bunker prices in over 350 ports, updated daily and with easy to see tracked price changes.
The BPi also features quotes on oil and LNG futures contracts (with a 10-minute delay) from the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX). This provides the user with highly useful reference points to track a correlation between daily settlement prices and market indications.
This product gives the user access to relevant sector specific data in a way which allows a degree of analytics and comparison. As the platform develops, it will also allow the user to customise the data feed to create a streamlined, time efficient and, above all, useful tool which complements Bunkerspot's in-depth news coverage of the global marine fuels market.
PRICE: £1,500 per year (up to five users per office)